From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Obra or Obras may refer to:
- Obra (art) - a masterpiece, or artful works
- Obra, Uttar Pradesh - a town in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh
- Obra, Bihar - a town in Bihar
- Obra (river) - a river in west Poland
- Obra, Greater Poland Voivodeship (west-central Poland)
- Oregon Bicycle Racing Association
- Obra (TV series) - a drama anthology airing on GMA Network
- Obras Sanitarias, Argentine basketball team
- Estadio Obras Sanitarias, stadium of the Argentine team, also used for music concerts
- Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1990 - a United States statute signed by President George H.W. Bush
- Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993 - a United States statute signed by President Bill Clinton
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Obra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.