From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up offside in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Offside, off-sides, off-side or off side may refer to:
- the right hand side of the horse in equestrianism
- Offside (sport), a rule in a number of field team sports designed to help ensure players move together as a team
- Off side, From the point of view of a right-handed batsman facing the bowler, the right hand side of the cricket field (being to the bowler's left). With a left-handed batsman the off side is to the batter's left.
- Offside (TV series), a Scottish football programme
- Offside (2006 Iranian film), an Iranian film released in 2006
- Offside (2006 Swedish film), a Swedish film released in 2006
- Offside (2009 film), an Australian film released in 2009
- Offside (magazine), a Swedish football magazine
- Offside (book), a Spanish novel (original title El delantero centro fue asesinado al atardecer) from Manuel Vázquez Montalbán
- in Right- and left-hand traffic#Terminology - the side of the car furthest from the curb
- Off-side rule, an interpretation for indentation in some computer programming languages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Offside.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.