From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old car may refer to:
- Antique car, a collectibe car of age that has been preserved or restored
- Classic car, a car of age that has been preserved or restored, but is short of the age in which it is considered antique
- Decrepit car, an old car in poor condition
- Veteran car, pre-20th century car
- Vintage car, cars from model years 1919-1930
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Old car.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.