From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up orava in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Orava may refer to:
- Orava (region), a region in Slovakia and Poland
- Orava (river) in Slovakia
- Orava Castle, a castle in Slovakia
- Orava (reservoir), a reservoir in Slovakia
- Comitatus (Kingdom of Hungary), a historic administrative county of the Kingdom of Hungary
- Orava Parish, a rural municipality in southern Estonia
- Orava, Estonia, a village in Orava Parish
- Orava, Russia, an Estonian village in Novosibirsk Oblast, Russia
- Sakari Orava (born 1945), Finnish sports-medicine surgeon
- Pikku Orava, a Finnish artist character that resembles the Chipmunks
- Orawa, a classical music piece by Wojciech Kilar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.