From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oria may refer to:
- Oria, Apulia, a town in the Apulia region, Province of Brindisi
- Oria, Lombardy, a village in the municipality of Valsolda, in the Province of Como
- Oria, Spain, a municipality in the Province of Almería, Andalusia
- Oria (river), a river in the Province of Gipuzkoa, Basque Country
- Santa Oria, the Spanish name for Aurea of San Millán, a Benedictine hermit
- In Greek mythology, Oria (Ὀρεία), was a daughter of Thespis and Megamede, and mother of Laomenes.
- SS Oria, three steamship named Oria
- Oriya language, predominantly used in the Indian state of Orissa. Officially rendered Odia.
- Oriya language
- Oria A genus of noctuid moths
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.