From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Orkan may refer to:
- European windstorm in several European languages
- M-87 Orkan, Yugoslav multiple rocket launcher
- Operation Orkan 91, military operation during the Croatian War of Independence
- ORP Orkan, name of several Polish ships
- ORP Orkan (1992), Polish missile boat of the Orkan class
- Orkan-e Kord, village in Qazvin Province, Iran
- Orkan-e Tork, village in Qazvin Province, Iran
- Orkan, a 2012 album by Swedish Band, Vintersorg
People with the surname
- Władysław Orkan (1875–1930), Polish writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Orkan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.