From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up otus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Otus may refer to:
- HMS Otus, two ships in the Royal Navy
- Otus (bird), a genus of owls
- Otus (mythology), a giant in Greek mythology
- Otus of Cyllene, a hero in Greek mythology
- USS Otus (ARG-20), an internal combustion engine repair ship
- Otus the Head Cat, a weekly column in the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette by Michael Storey
- Otus (lens), a high-performance lens series by Carl Zeiss
- Otus, a member of a band Lordi
- "Of the United States" as in POTUS (President of the United States), FLOTUS (First Lady of the United States), and SCOTUS (Supreme Court of the United States)
People with the surname
- Erol Otus (21st century), American artist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.