|Directed by||Yann Coridian|
|Produced by||Tonie Marshall|
|Screenplay by||Yann Coridian
|Music by||Lilly Wood and the Prick|
|Edited by||Laurence Briaud|
|Tabo Tabo Films|
|Distributed by||MK2 Diffusion|
|Running time||85 minutes|
At the age of 41 François seems to be perfectly happy. He is married to his first and only love Anne and together they have two children. When a relatively minor incident triggers a tantrum, François finds himself soon in an asylum for the mentally insane. After his release he is shunned by Anne. Desperate to get Anne back he tries to redeem himself but his parents as well as his best friend are less supportive than he hoped.
- Éric Elmosnino as François
- Sophie Quinton as Anna
- Valeria Golino as Giovanna
- Luis Rego as François's father
- Evelyne Buyle as François's mother
- Anémone as Dr. Vorov
- Brigitte Sy as Mme Herschel
- Luce as Solveig
- Michaël Abiteboul as François's brother
- Suliane Brahim as Soraya
- Partha Pratim Majumder as Cadress
- Jean-Louis Coulloc'h as Abdel
- It's the first film directed by Yann Coridian. It's also the first film that shot Luce.
- "Nuts". unifrance.org. Retrieved 2014-06-29.