From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Output may refer to:
- Output (computing)
- Gross output in economics, the value of net output or GDP plus intermediate consumption
- Net output in economics, the gross revenue from production less the value of goods and services
- Power (physics) or Work (physics) output of a machine
- Output (economics) is the amount of goods and services produced
- An output state (computer science)
|Look up output in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Output.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.