From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Overhead may be:
|Look up overhead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Overhead (business), the ongoing operating costs of running a business
- Engineering overhead, ancillary design features required by a component of a device
- Overhead information, for telecommunication systems
- File system overhead, storage or other consideration required by a file system that is not directly related to data.
- Any physical object situated, or action occurring above:
- Overhead cam, a mechanical device
- Overhead join, in air traffic control
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.