|Traded as||NASDAQ: PCCC|
|Industry||Business to Business Technology Infrastructure and Resale Services|
|Headquarters||Merrimack, New Hampshire, USA|
|Key people||Patricia Gallup (Co-founder, Chairman)
Timothy McGrath (President and CEO)
Joseph Driscoll (Senior Vice President, Treasurer, and Chief Financial Officer)
|Products||Desktops, servers, laptops, peripherals, software, telecommunication products, power, storage|
|Revenue||$2.2 billion USD (2012)|
PC Connection, Inc. is a Fortune 1000 information technology company headquartered in Merrimack, New Hampshire. PC Connection, Inc. is a direct marketer of a wide range of information technology products and services, including computer systems, software and peripheral equipment, networking communications, system configuration, and repair. It has more than 1,900 employees and sells more than 300,000 products.
The company serves business, government, and education markets through its three subsidiaries: PC Connection Sales Corporation, MoreDirect, Inc., and GovConnection, Inc. 
PC Connection, Inc. was founded in 1982 by Patricia Gallup and David Hall. The co-founders met while serving as a support crew to hikers on the Appalachian Trail.
The company’s first headquarters occupied a former woodworking mill in Marlow, NH. To launch their business, Gallup and Hall used Gallup’s savings of $8,000 to purchase inventory and take out a 1/9th-page ad in Byte magazine.
In 1987, PC Connection was named to the Inc. 500 as the second fastest growing company in the United States.
In March of 1998, the company completed its Initial Public Offering on the NASDAQ exchange under the symbol PCCC.
In addition to its corporate headquarters in Merrimack, NH, PC Connection, Inc. has sales and support offices in Keene and Portsmouth, New Hampshire; Marlborough, Massachusetts; Rockville, Maryland; Dakota Dunes, South Dakota; Boca Raton, Florida; and Itasca, Illinois. The company operates a 205,000-square-foot distribution and fulfillment complex, equipped with an ISO 9001 certified technical configuration lab, in Wilmington, Ohio.
In 1999, PC Connection purchased ComTeq Federal, a Maryland-based company serving the computing needs of federal government agencies, including the Navy, Federal Deposit Insurance Corp, the National Security Agency, and Internal Revenue Service. Renamed GovConnection, Inc., the subsidiary serves all government and education customers.
In January 2000, PC Connection announced the agreement to acquire Merisel Inc. in alliance with its initiative to add infrastructure. 
In 2002, PC Connection acquired MoreDirect, a Florida-based IT solutions provider specializing in Web-based eProcurement.
In 2005, PC Connection purchased the business and selected assets of Amherst Technologies, Inc., a New Hampshire-based IT provider.
In 2011, PC Connection acquired ValCom Technologies, a technology services company in the Chicago metropolitan area.
Awards and accomplishments
- PC Connection named to Inc. 500 (1987)
- Listed as one of 100 Most Influential Companies in the Computer Industry by PC Magazine (1997)
- Ranked #7 on Businessweek’s World’s Top 100 Technology Companies (2000)
- Debut on Fortune 1000 (2001)
- Better Business Bureau of New Hampshire Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics (2001)
- Forbes’ America’s Most Trustworthy Companies, Highest Ranking (2008)
- Top Supply Chain Innovation and Retail Industry Awards; #8 on InformationWeek 500 (2008)
- Winner of Operational Excellence Award at Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (2010)
- "Fortune 500 2009: 985. PC Connection". CNN. May 4, 2009.
- "Profile: PC Connection Inc". Reuters. Retrieved November 15, 2013.
- "Pc Connection Inc (PCCC:NASDAQ GS)". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved November 15, 2013.
- Jack W. Plunkett (1 February 2007). Plunkett's InfoTech Industry Almanac 2007 (E-Book): Infotech Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends and Leading Companies. Plunkett Research, Ltd. pp. 499–. ISBN 978-1-59392-409-6.
- "PC Connection Acquires Merisel's Call Center". January 04, 2000. Retrieved Nov 20, 2013.