From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Pua in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PUA or Pua may refer to:
Science and technology
- Potentially unwanted application, a type of privacy-invasive software
- Private Use Areas, in Unicode
- Pua Aloalo, the state flower of Hawaii
- Pua keni keni, or Perfume Flower Tree (Fagraea berteriana), a small spreading tree which grows in the sub-tropics
- Pua (spider), a genus of spider in the family Micropholcommatidae
- Pharos University in Alexandria, Egypt
- Proto-Uto-Aztecan language, hypothesised reconstructed proto-language for the Uto-Aztecan language family
- PUA Publicaciones Universitarias Argentinas, an imprint of VDM Publishing
- Pua District, a district in Thailand
- Pickup artist, a man who trains in the skills and art of finding, attracting, and seducing women
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PUA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.