From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pancake or pancakes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pancake is a batter cake fried in a pan.
Pancake or Pancakes may also refer to:
- Pancake (slot car) a type of slot car with a vertical shaft and flat commutator
- Pancake lens, a wide-angle or flat lens in photography
- The Pancakes, a music group from Hong Kong
- Pancakes!, a notable YouTube video
- Pan-Cake, Max Factor's make-up products
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pancake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.