From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pando may refer to:
- Pando of Capua (died 862 or 863), "Pando the Rapacious", Count of Capua
- Gabriela Pando (born 1970), Argentine field hockey player
- José Manuel Pando (1849–1917), 29th President of Bolivia
- Juan Pando (born 1943), Spanish historian
- Ricardo Pando, Peruvian Congressman for the 2006-2011 term
- Pando, a current member of A Flock of Seagulls born July 29, 1967 in California Has been in the band Gene loves Jezabel as well as Missing Persons.
- PANDO - An international online community for sustainability-focused researchers to share knowledge, network, and collaborate. http://www.pando.sc/
- José Manuel Pando (province), a province of La Paz Department, Bolivia
- Pando Department, Bolivia
- Pando, Uruguay, a town in Canelones, Uruguay
- Pando (application), a proprietary peer-to-peer file-sharing computer program, based on the BitTorrent protocol
- Pando (tree), an 80,000-year-old aspen tree colony in Utah
- Pando (unit), a unit of distance or length
- Pando tribe, a scheduled tribe of India
- Pando Company, a motion picture company owned by Peter Fonda
- Pandemonium (group), a New Zealand percussion ensemble.
- PandoDaily, an online Silicon Valley news site.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.