From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Papermoon)
Paper Moon (or paper moon) may refer to:
- A spherical paper lantern
- Paper Moon (film), a 1973 American drama film directed by Peter Bogdanovich based on the novel Addie Pray
- Paper Moon (novel), a 1971 novel by Joe David Brown originally titled Addie Pray
- The Paper Moon (orig. Italian La Luna di Carta), a 2005 novel by Andrea Camilleri
- Paper Moon (band), an indie rock band from Winnipeg, Canada
- Papermoon (duo), a guitar and vocals duo from Vienna, Austria
- Paper Moon (album), 1981 jazz album by the Dave Brubeck Quartet
- "It's Only a Paper Moon" (song), a jazz standard, first published in 1933
- "Papermoon" (song), a 2008 song by Tommy heavenly6
- "Paper Moon", a Greek song, Hartino to Fengaraki, by Manos Hadjidakis
- Paper Moon (TV series), a 1974–1975 series on the ABC television network based on the film and novel of same name
- "It's Only a Paper Moon" (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), a 1998 episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- "Paper Moon" is the title of the fourth episode of the tenth season for the show Supernatural.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paper Moon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.