From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Participate)
|Look up participation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Participation may refer to:
- Participation (decision making), a notion in theory of management, economics and politics
- Participation (ownership), sharing something in common with others
- Participation (philosophy)
- Participation (Finance), getting some benefit from the performance of a certain underlying asset
- e-participation, refers to participation in e-government, and is related to the involvement of the citizen in the democratic process.
Participant redirects here.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Participation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.