|Full name||Patrick J Woods|
|Date of birth||29 April 1933|
|Place of birth||Islington, London, England|
|Date of death||14 August 2012|
|Place of death||Nambucca Heads, Australia|
|1948–1950||Queens Park Rangers|
|1950–1961||Queens Park Rangers||304||(15)|
|–||South Coast United (Australia)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Patrick J "Pat" Woods (born 29 April 1933 in Islington, London) is an English former footballer who scored 15 goals from 304 games in the Football League playing as a defender for Queens Park Rangers and Colchester United.
He signed in 1950 and made his debut on 3 January 1953 in a 2–0 defeat away against Coventry City. He moved to Australia in 1961, where he joined Hellenic, returning to England to play the 1963–64 season with Colchester United, before going back to Australia to play for South Coast United and Melita Eagles.
- "Queens Park Rangers : 1946/47–2008/09". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 18 October 2009.
- "Colchester United : 1950/51–1989/90 & 1992/93–2008/09". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 18 October 2009.
- Norris, Ron; Westerberg, Kenneth. "Queens Park Rangers 1952–53" (EXCEL SPREADSHEET). QPRnet. Retrieved 18 October 2009.
- Norris, Ron; Westerberg, Kenneth. "Queens Park Rangers 1961–62" (EXCEL SPREADSHEET). QPRnet. Retrieved 18 October 2009.
- Stock, Greg. "1965 Division One Results". OzFootball. Retrieved 18 October 2009.
- Stock, Greg. "1969 NSWSF Division One Results". OzFootball. Retrieved 18 October 2009.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a defender born in the 1930s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|