From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Patani)
Pattani (or Patani in Malay spelling) may refer to
- Pattani Province, in southern Thailand
- Pattani (town), in southern Thailand
- Pattani (region), which includes the above province
- the Pattani River
- the Mueang Pattani district
- HTMS Pattani (OPV 511), Royal Thai Navy vessel
- Pattani language, a Himalayan language unrelated to Malay Pattani.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.