From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up paternities or paternity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Paternity may refer to:
- Parent, a caretaker of a species offspring, in humans, a parent is the mother or the father
- Paternity Court, a tabloid talk/court show hybrid
- Paternity (law), the legal acknowledgment of the parental relationship between a father and his child
- Parental leave, also called paternity leave, a statutory type of parental leave given in some countries to fathers
- Paternity (film), a 1981 comedy starring Burt Reynolds and Beverly D'Angelo
- Paternity (House), a 2004 episode of the television series House
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.