||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (November 2012)|
|Born||Gillis Patrick Flanagan
11 October 1944
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Flanagan has written books focused on Egyptian sacred geometry and Pyramidology. He holds several patents as an inventor. He is also known for developing a method of drawing the geometrically complicated Sri Yantra.
During the 1970s, Flanagan was a proponent of pyramid power. He wrote several books and promoted it with lectures and seminars. According to Flanagan, pyramids with the exact relative dimensions of Egyptian pyramids act as "an effective resonator of randomly polarized microwave signals which can be converted into electrical energy."  One of his first books, Pyramid Power, was featured in the lyrics of The Alan Parsons Project album, Pyramid.
Inventions and discoveries
In 1958, at the age of 13, Flanagan invented the Neurophone, which he said transmitted sound via the nervous system to the brain. Life magazine called him a "unique, mature and inquisitive scientist". In 1968, the invention was improved by the development of a means of simplifying speech waveforms, for which he received a patent.
In 1982, Flanagan and his wife, Gael Crystal, were credited with the discovery of a new form of colloidal silica, known as a microcluster, in the glacial water consumed by the Hunza people of northern Pakistan. The Flanagans then sold a product utilizing the microclusters called Crystal Energy (the ingredients are water, silica, potassium carbonate, and magnesium sulfate), which they say lowers the surface tension of drinking water.
- Flanagan, Patrick (1975). Pyramid Power. Camarillo, CA: DeVorss & Company. pp. 174 pages. ISBN 0875162096.
- Flanagan, Patrick (1975). Beyond Pyramid Power. Camarillo, CA: DeVorss & Company. pp. 67 pages. ISBN 0875162088.
- Flanagan, Patrick (1981). Pyramid Power II: Scientific Evidence. Tucson, AZ: Innergy Publications. pp. 162 pages. ISBN 0940598000.
- Begich, Nick with Flanagan, Patrick (Illustrator) (1996). Towards a New Alchemy: The Millennium Science. Anchorage, AK: Earthpulse Press. pp. 180 pages. ISBN 0964881225.
- Flanagan, Patrick (1997). Pyramid Power: The Millennium Science. Anchorage, AK: Earthpulse Press. pp. 173 pages. ISBN 0964881268.
- (July 5, 1983) "Method of purifying air and negative field generator" U.S. Patent & Trademark Office. Retrieve 18 November 2012.
- “Method of purifying air and negative field generator” U.S. Patent & Trademark Office. Retrieve 20 November 2012.
- “NERVOUS SYSTEM EXCITATION DEVICE” U.S. Patent & Trademark Office. Retrieve 19 November 2012.
- (May 10, 1988) "Electron field generator" U.S. Patent & Trademark Office. Retrieve 18 November 2012.
- "How to Draw the Sri Yantra" Sri Yantra Research. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- Encyclopedia of Occultism and Parapsychology, Lewis Spence, Kessinger Publishing, 2003, pp. 759-760
- (November 30, 1977) "You Can Read This Article" Washington Post. Retrieved 19 November 2012.
- William G. Bailey, Frank Hoffmann, Mind & Society Fads, p. 225 (Haworth Press, 1992)
- Krow, Daniel. (February 8, 2009). "Alan Parsons Project – Six Expanded Edition CDs – Arista/Legacy". Audiophile Audition. Retrieved May 28, 2013.
- Ridder, Chris (September 5–11, 1996). "The Amazing Neurophone" The Anchorage Press. Retrieved 19 November 2012.
- (September 14, 1962) "Whiz Kid, Hands Down" Life. Retrieved 19 November 2012.
- (March 7, 1972) "METHOD AND SYSTEM FOR SIMPLIFYING SPEECH WAVEFORMS" U.S. Patent & Trademark Office. Retrieve 18 November 2012.
- (November 2003) "Synthesis of a novel anionic hydride organosiloxane presenting biochemical properties" International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. Retrieved 18 November 2012.
- PhiSciences Patrick Flanagan Official site