From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up patron in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A patron is a person or organization that supports another.
Patron may also refer to:
- Patronage in ancient Rome for the patron (patronus) in Roman society
- Patronage (transportation)
- Parish#England, in which a patron may possess the legal right to appoint or recommend a parish priest
- Ius patronatus, a similar right in the Roman Catholic Church
- Pattern, type of theme of recurring events or objects
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.