|Paul E. Sperry|
|Occupation||Pundit, author, investigative journalist, and Stanford University Hoover Institute media fellow|
|Notable works||Muslim Mafia; Infiltration; Crude Politics|
Paul E. Sperry is a conservative pundit, author, investigative journalist, and Stanford University Hoover Institute media fellow. In the wake of the Fort Hood Shooting, he gave an interview to Coast to Coast AM on November 7, 2009, about his co-authored book Muslim Mafia.
"Great American Bank Robbery"
His latest book "The Great American Bank Robbery" is about how the government's attempt to increase minority home-ownership helped create the sub-prime housing crisis.
- Muslim Mafia (WND, 2009) (co-author)
- Infiltration: How Muslim Spies and Subversives have Penetrated Washington (Thomas Nelson, 2005)
- Crude Politics: How Bush's Oil Cronies Hijacked the War on Terrorism (Thomas Nelson, 2003)
- Op-Ed, "When the Profile Fits the Crime," The New York Times, July 28, 2005
- Op-Ed, "It's the age of terror: What would you do?", The New York Times, July 31, 2005
- "The military's blinders", New York Post, November 7, 2009
- "Soldiers Of Allah Or Of America: Does Military Know — Or Care? ", Investor's Business Daily, December 15, 2009
- "Hoover Institution - Reports - 2008 Report: Fellows". Hoover.org. Retrieved May 2, 2010.
- Sunday, October 25, 2009 (October 11, 2012). "Everybody wants Sarah - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review". triblive.com. Retrieved May 2, 2010.
- "Generational Cycles - Shows". Coast to Coast AM. November 7, 2009. Retrieved May 2, 2010.
- "FrontPage Magazine - Infiltration". 22.214.171.124. Retrieved May 2, 2010.[dead link]
- Sperry's Worldcat identity
- "U.S. Marines Build Shrine To Islam". June 13, 2006. Assyrian International News Agency
- Sperry's website
- "Muslim Brotherhood 'Conspiracy' to Subvert America", Sperry speaking about Muslim Mafia, October 16, 2009