From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pavlov may refer to:
- Pavlov (surname)
- Ivan Pavlov, a Russian physiologist famous for his experiment in classical conditioning.
- in the Czech Republic:
- in Ukraine:
- Pavlov (crater), a large lunar crater on the far side of the Moon
- Pavlov's Dog, a 1970s American rock band
- I. P. Pavlova, a metro station in Prague, Czech Republic
- Pavlova, Russia, a settlement in Moscow Oblast, Russia
- Pavlová, a village in Slovakia
- Pavlova Huť Nature Reserve in the Czech Republic
- Pavlova Ves, a village in Slovakia
- Pavlov's House, a key Soviet fortress during the Battle of Stalingrad in World War II
- Pavlova (food), a type of meringue dessert
- Haptophyte, known as Pavlova lutheri, a genus of algae
- The Half Gallon Quarter Acre Pavlova Paradise, a book by Austin Mitchell
See also 
- Pavel (disambiguation), masculine given name
- Pavlof (disambiguation)
- Pavlovsk (disambiguation)
- Pavlovsky (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.