From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up payday in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pay day or payday is a specified day when one is paid, usually workers collecting wages from their employers.
Pay Day, PayDay or Payday may also refer to:
- Pay Day (board game), a board game by Parker Brothers
- PayDay (confection), a brand of candy bar made by Hershey Foods Corporation
- Payday (OLG), a lottery game ran in various lotto regions in Canada
- Pay Day (1922 film), a movie by Charlie Chaplin
- Pay Day, a 1944 short
- Payday (1972 film), a movie directed by Daryl Duke and written by Don Carpenter
- "Payday" (M*A*S*H), a third-season episode of M*A*S*H
- Payday (album), solo album by former B2K member, Lil' Fizz
- Payday (TV series), a weekly TV quiz show on Channel Five
- Payday (Canadian TV series) (1973-1974), a television series
- Payday: The Heist, a video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.