From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Payette is the name of a town, county, river system, three lakes, mountain, and a national forest in the U.S. state of Idaho.
They are named for Francois Payette (1793-18xx)
- Payette, Idaho
- Payette County, Idaho
- Payette River, Idaho - (& North, Middle, & South Forks)
- Payette Lake, Idaho - in Valley County
- Mount Payette, Idaho - 10,211 feet (3112 m)
- Payette National Forest, Idaho
- Julie Payette, Canadian astronaut
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.