|Member of the Kansas House of Representatives
from the 76th district
Mast currently works for Design Rite Contracting. In the past she has worked as a secretary for the Emporia Zoo, a branch manager of Arnold Staffing Services, and a school bus driver.
She has been a member of a number of organizations, including American Business Women's Association, Prairie Hens Unit, Kansas Cattlewoman's Association, Republican Women's Organization, and Alliance to Recognize and End Abuse.
Mast's website lists her legislative priorities as family values, taxes, health care, businesses and jobs, and gun control.
Her answers to the Kansas State Legislative Election 2004 National Political Awareness Test are available.
- Health and Human Services
- Social Services Budget (Chair)
- Calendar and Printing
- Interstate Cooperation
- Legislative Budget
- Joint Committee on Health Policy Oversight
- Joint Committee on Legislative Post Audit
- Joint Committee on Home and Community Based Services Oversight
- H 2027 Granting cities' power to relinquish authority over natural gas and water utilities. 02/11/2009
- H 2136 Drivers' licenses, written examination, alcohol and drug test for certain drivers. 01/29/2009
- H 2205 Repeal of K.S.A. 76-731a, which grants residency for tuition purposes to certain unlawful immigrants. 02/03/2009
- H 2206 Amendments to late term and partial birth abortion law. 03/05/2009
The top 5 donors to Mast's 2008 campaign were all professional organizations:
- 1. Novartis Pharmaceuticals - $1,000
- 2. Koch Industries - $1,000
- 3. Kansas Bankers Assoc. - $1,000
- 4. Kansas Dental Assoc. - $850
- 5. Kansas Surgical Hospital Assoc. - $750
- Official Website
- Kansas Legislature - Peggy Mast
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Kansas Votes profile
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign contributions: 2006, 2008