From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pennyroyal may refer to:
- Mentha pulegium (pennyroyal or European pennyroyal), a European herb
- Hedeoma pulegioides (American pennyroyal or false pennyroyal), an American herb
- Monardella odoratissima (mountain pennyroyal), mint family plant found in the southwestern United States
- Pennyroyal, Victoria, a rural locality in Australia
- Pennyroyal Plateau, also known locally as "Pennyrile", a region of Kentucky in the United States
- Pennyrile Parkway, a highway in Kentucky
- Pennyroyal Tea, a 1993 song by Nirvana
- Penny Royal, a character in The Polity series of Science Fiction novels by Neal Asher. Penny Royal is a 'Black' multifold Artificial Intelligence, which has gone rouge and become homicidal due to the influence of one of its eight personality subdivisions.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pennyroyal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.