Peter J. Conradi
Conradi is known as a biographer, having written Iris Murdoch: A Life, an official biography of his friend Iris Murdoch, and A Very English Hero: The Making of Frank Thompson. He is English Professor Emeritus at Kingston University.
Conradi also wrote the book, Going Buddhist: Panic and Emptiness, the Buddha and Me. He is a student of Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche and Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche, and follows the Shambhala Buddhist lineage.
- John Fowles (1982) (ISBN 0-416-32250-6)
- Iris Murdoch. The Saint and the Artist (1986) (ISBN 0-312-43614-9)
- Fyodor Dostoevsky (1987) (ISBN 0-312-02053-8)
- Angus Wilson (1997) with Isobel Armstrong and Bryan Loughrey (editors) (ISBN 0-7463-0803-5)
- Existentialists and Mystics: Writings on Philosophy and Literature by Iris Murdoch (1999) editor
- Iris Murdoch: A Life (2001) and later revisions (ISBN 0-393-04875-6)
- Iris: The Life of Iris Murdoch (2002) (ISBN 0-393-32401-X)
- Going Buddhist: Panic and Emptiness, the Buddha and Me (2005) (ISBN 1-904095-63-1)
- At the Bright Hem of God (2009) (ISBN 1-85411-490-7)
- A writer at war : letters & diaries, 1939-45 (editor) (2010) (ISBN 978-1-906021-22-1)
- A Very English Hero: The Making of Frank Thompson (2012) (ISBN 978-1-408802-43-4)
- Shastri Peter Conradi Elected to Royal Society of Literature , shambhalatimes.org
- Frances Wilson (29 July 2012). "A Very English Hero: The Making of Frank Thompson by Peter J Conradi – review". The Observer.
- Hughes, Kathryn (2001-11-22). "Iris Murdoch: a life by Peter J Conradi". The Independent. The Independent. Retrieved 2010-12-03.
- "Peter J. Conradi". Seren Books. Retrieved 2010-12-03.
|This biography article of a United Kingdom academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a writer or poet from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|