Peter Lee (engineer)
Professor Peter Leslie Lee (born 1954) is an Australian engineer, academic, and higher education administrator, and a recognized authority within the field of process control. He is the current Vice-Chancellor of Southern Cross University.
He has wide experience in higher education administration in Australia, including service with Curtin University of Technology, Monash University, the University of South Australia and the University of Queensland. Lee was appointed Vice-Chancellor of Southern Cross University in northern New South Wales with effect from September 2009.[dead link]
- Bao, J.and Lee, P.L. 2007. Process Control: The Passive Systems Approach. London and New York: Springer.
- Lee, P. L., Newell, R.B. and Cameron, I.T. 1998. Process Control and Management. London: Blackie Academic and Professional.
- Lee, P.L. 1993. Nonlinear Process Control. London and New York: Springer.
- Newell, R.B. and Lee, P.L. 1989. Applied Process Control: A Case Study. New York and Sydney: Prentice-Hall.
Online articles: http://theconversation.com/profiles/peter-lee-124620
- "About Professor Peter Lee". Southern Cross University. 18 June 2012. Retrieved 18 March 2015.
- "Professor Peter Lee". DiscoverSCU. Southern Cross University. 2012.[dead link]
- "Peter Lee to replace Paul Clark as SCU Vice-Chancellor". Far North Coaster. 22 April 2009. Retrieved 18 March 2015.
- "Regional universities". ABC Radio Bush Telegraph (ABC Local Radio). 21 May 2014.
- Australian Honours Listing, http://www.itsanhonour.gov.au/honours/honour_roll/search.cfm?aus_award_id=1123219&search_type=simple&showInd=true
- "Peter Lee". Ambassadors. Engineers Australia.
|Vice-Chancellor of Southern Cross University
2009 – present