|Track address||East of England Showground
|Team manager||Trevor Swales & Blayne Scroggins|
|Team captain||Ulrich Ostergaard|
|Colours||Red and Black|
|Track size||337 Metres|
|Track record time||59.4 seconds|
|Track record date||20 September 2014|
|Track record holder||Krzysztof Kasprzak|
|Aleš Dryml, Jr.||7.52|
|Major team honours|
|Elite League Champions
Elite League KO Cup Winners
Elite League Fours Champions
Premier League Champions
Premier League KO Cup Winners
Premier League Fours Champions
Conference League Champions
1977, 1978, 1988, 1989,
On 24 November 2010 following changes to the rules for rider averages made at the Annual General Meeting of the BSPA, the Peterborough Panthers and Coventry Bees walked out of the meeting. As a result on 27 November 2010 the BSPA omitted both teams from the 2011 Elite League for failing to declare their intent to compete in the 2011 league at the AGM. The decision was the subject of a legal challenge by both clubs. On 17 February 2011, it was announced by the BSPA that both Coventry and Peterborough would not be competing in the 2011 Speedway Elite League. Both clubs rejected an offer from the BSPA issued on 31 January 2011, which would have permitted both clubs to continue with their proposed legal action (including claims for compensation from any losses) whilst resuming their league membership with immediate effect. On 15 March 2011 it was announced that both the Coventry Bees and Peterborough Panthers would be part of the 2011 Elite League season. However this was not officially confirmed by the BSPA despite announcements by Peterborough and Coventry bees co-promoter, Allen Trump. On 8 April 2011, the BSPA officially confirmed both teams had returned to the Elite League for the 2011 season.
- Kenneth Bjerre
- Niels Kristian Iversen
- Rory Schlein
- Troy Batchelor
- Krzysztof Buczkowski
- Norbert Kosciuch
- Mathieu Trésarrieu
- Craig Cook (No.8)
2012 starting Team
- Kenneth Bjerre
- Lasse Bjerre *
- Rene Bach
- Olly Allen
- Jesper B Monberg
- Linus Sundstrom
- Michael Jepsen Jensen
- Richard Lawson- *
- Kyle Newman
Winners : 1993
- "Coventry Bees speedway future under threat". BBC Sport (BBC). 24 November 2010. Retrieved 15 January 2011.
- "British Speedway Statement". British Speedway Promoters' Association. 27 November 2010. Retrieved 15 January 2011.
- "Coventry Bees' Elite League exit confirmed by BSPA". BBC Sport (BBC). 29 November 2010. Retrieved 15 January 2011.
- "Bees and Panthers launch legal challenge". BBC Sport (BBC). 2 December 2010. Retrieved 15 January 2011.
- "British Speedway Statement". British Speedway Promoters' Association. Retrieved 17 February 2011.
- "Peterborough and Coventry allowed back in Elite League". BBC Sport (BBC). 15 March 2011. Retrieved 15 March 2011.
- "BSPA confirm return of Coventry Bees and Peterborough". BBC Sport (BBC). 8 April 2011. Retrieved 8 April 2011.
- "Panthers Power to Record Win", speedwaygb.co, 24 August 2013. Retrieved 24 August 2013
- Oakes, P.(2006). Speedway Star Almanac. ISBN 0-9552376-1-0