From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up phenylenediamine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Phenylenediamine may refer to:
- o-phenylenediamine or OPD, a chemical compound C6H4(NH2)2
- m-phenylenediamine or MPD, a chemical compound C6H4(NH2)2
- p-phenylenediamine or PPD, a chemical compound C6H4(NH2)2
- N,N-dimethyl-p-phenylenediamine or DMPD
- N,N,N′,N′-tetramethyl-p-phenylenediamine or TMPD, used in microbiology
|This set index page lists chemical compounds articles associated with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.