The Philadelphia Fever were an indoor soccer team based out of Philadelphia that played in the original Major Indoor Soccer League from 1978 to 1982. Their home arena was the Spectrum. They were sold to Jerry Buss in 1982 and moved to Los Angeles as the Lazers. The four seasons in Philadelphia the Fever average attendance was 5,777 per game.
- Fred Grgurev (1978-79) 24 Apps 46 Goals
- Joey Fink (1978-81) 61 Apps 81 Goals
- Alberto Alves (1978-79) 24 Apps 20 Goals
- Woody Hartmann (1978-79) 22 Apps 0 Goals
- Bob Rigby (1979-80)
- Bobby Smith (1979-80)
- Dave MacWilliams (1979-82) 106 Apps 92 Goals
- Paul Coffee (1981-82)
- Jean-Pierre Tokoto (1981-82)
- 1978-1979 Season
- Fred Grgurev - MISL Top Goalscorer, MISL Scoring Champion, MISL Pass Master (most assists) & All-Star Team selection.
||This article about a soccer club from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|