From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pickerel may refer to:
- Esox, genus of fish commonly known as the pickerels which includes pike and muskellunge as well as other pickerel
- American pickerel
- Chain pickerel
- Pickerel Frog
- Pickerel, Wisconsin
- Walleye, a fish unrelated to Esox, is called pickerel in parts of Canada
Three ships of the United States Navy have used the name USS Pickerel:
- USS F-3 (SS-22), F-class submarine originally laid down as USS Pickerel but renamed prior to her 1912 launch
- USS Pickerel (SS-177), Porpoise-class submarine, launched in 1936 and lost in 1943 under unknown circumstances
- USS Pickerel (SS-524), Tench-class submarine, launched in 1944 and stricken in 1977
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pickerel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.