From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pigeonhole in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pigeonhole may refer to:
- Pigeonholes, nesting spaces formed in a dovecote (also spelt dovecot or doocot)
- Pigeonhole, one of the boxes in a pigeon coop
- Pigeonholing, a processes that attempts to classify disparate entities into a small number of categories
- Pigeonhole principle, a mathematical principle
- Pigeonhole sort, a sorting algorithm
- Pigeon-hole messagebox, a communication method
- Pigeonhole (album), record album by the band New Fast Automatic Daffodils
- Pigeon Hole (band), a Canadian hip hop duo.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.