From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pipi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pipi may refer to:
- Plebidonax deltoides, an edible clam known as pipi in parts of Australia
- Paphies australis, a mollusc endemic to New Zealand
- Pipi A, a High Priest of Ptah during the Ancient Egyptian 21st Dynasty
- Neterkheperre Meryptah called Pipi II, another 21st Dynasty High Priest of Ptah
- Pipi, vocalist of the Ska band Ska-P
- A transcription (ΠΙΠΙ) into Greek of the Tetragrammaton
- A slang word for urine in a number of European languages
- Pippi (disambiguation)
- Athanasios Pipis (died 1821), Greek commander in the Greek War of Independence
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.