From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pique in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pique may refer to:
- Piqué, a weaving style, as in "piqué cotton"
- Piqué, a ballet movement
- Pique, the 1986 FIFA World Cup mascot
- Piqué (surname)
- Pique (play), 1875 play produced by Augustin Daly
- Pique (river), Haute-Garonne, southern France
- Tungiasis, a skin parasite, known as "pique" in much of South America
- Piqué work, a type of jewelry made from tortoiseshell inlaid with gold or silver
- HMS Pique, seven ships of the Royal Navy
- USS PC-1249, a US Navy submarine chaser sold to France as Pique (W13)
- "Pique", an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (season 2)
- Pique Newsmagazine, aka The Pique, a magazine in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.