From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up plaid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plaid may refer to:
- A plaid is a cloth made with a tartan pattern wrapped around the waist and cast over the shoulder and fastened at the front. The literal Gaelic meaning is "blanket".
- A plaid shirt, typically of flannel worn during the winter.
- The belted plaid or "great kilt", earlier form of the kilt.
- Plaid is used as a synonym for tartan in North America.
- Plaid (pattern), a general textile pattern.
- Plaid (band), a British electronic music duo, taking their name from the Welsh word for party
- Plaid (album), an album by guitarist Blues Saraceno
- Plaid Cymru, the largest political party advocating independence for Wales
- Plaid (programming language), a new general-purpose object-oriented computer programming language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plaid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.