Play it again, Sam
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Play it again, Sam" is originally a misquotation of "Play it, Sam" from the 1942 film Casablanca.
It may also refer to:
- Play It Again, Sam (play), a 1969 Broadway play by Woody Allen
- Play It Again, Sam (film), the 1972 film based on Allen's play
- "Play It Again, Sam", a song on the album You Brainstorm, I Brainstorm, but Brilliance Needs a Good Editor by Manchester Orchestra
- A work for solo viola by Milton Babbitt, written in 1989.
- Branding used by Superior Software to re-release their old titles
- PIAS Recordings, an international record label, also known as "Play It Again Sam Records"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.