From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Plugin)
The term plug-in may refer to any of the following.
- Plug-in hybrid electric vehicle
- Plug-in (computing), a piece of software which enhances another software application and usually can be run independently
- Plug and play is a common standard for hardware equipment installation
- AC power plugs and sockets, two or three pronged wall electrical outlets
- Plugging in (algebra), a mathematical procedure in which substitutions are made in a formula
- Plug-in, a instrumental metal band composed of Fanalo, Frédéric Motte, Denis Cornardeau and Simon Renault
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plug-in.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.