From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Plugin)
The term plug-in may refer to any of the following.
- Plug-in hybrid electric vehicle
- Plug-in (computing), a piece of software which enhances another software application and usually cannot be run independently
- Plug and play, is a common standard for hardware equipment installation
In "Home electronics"
- AC power plugs and sockets, two or three pronged wall electrical outlet.
- Plugging in (algebra), a mathematical procedure in which substitutions are made in a formula
- Plug-In, a instrumental metal band composed of Fanalo, Frédéric Motte, Denis Cornardeau and Simon Renault.
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.