From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Plume may refer to:
|Look up plume or plumes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Plume (hydrodynamics), the form of effluent in water or emissions in air
- Eruption column, or volcanic plume, a column of volcanic ash and gas emitted into the atmosphere during an eruption
- Mantle plume, an upwelling of hot rock within the Earth's mantle that can cause volcanic hotspots
- Plumage, the layer of feathers that cover a bird
- Plume (feather), a prominent bird feather
- Plume (publisher), an American book publishing company
- Plume Latraverse (born 1946), Canadian singer, musician, and writer
- "Plume" (Air episode), a 2005 episode of the Japanese anime Air
- Plumes, a 1924 novel by Laurence Stallings
- A 2006 album by Loscil
- A song by The Smashing Pumpkins on their album Pisces Iscariot
- Plume as a social networking program on the Itunes Apple Store or the Play Store.
- Hackle, an ornamental plume on a uniform headdress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.