From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Poitevin may refer to:
- From or related to Poitou or to the town of Poitiers (also pictavien in French)
- Poitevin (language), the language spoken in the Poitou
- Poitevin horse, a breed of draught horse from Poitou, France
- Poitevine goat, a breed of goat from Western France
- Poitevin (dog), a breed of hound
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.