From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Pongo or pongo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikispecies has information related to: Pongo|
Pongo may refer to:
- Pongo (geography), canyon or narrow gorge in the Upper Amazon.
- Ppongo River (disambiguation), several rivers or estuaries in Africa
- Pongo, Longleng, village in Longleng district of Nagaland State of India.
- Tom 'Pongo' Waring (1906–1980), English footballer
- Joe Cantillon ("Pongo Joe", 1861–1930), U.S. manager in American Major League Baseball
- A soldier - 19C British origin, primarily Commonwealth usage.
- Pongo (genus), the orangutans.
- Pongo, chimpanzee, star attraction in 1884 at the Zoological Park in Walton, Liverpool
- Pongo Twistleton, book character from P. G. Wodehouse's Uncle Fred stories from the 1930s to 1960s
- Janice "Pongo" Footrot, comics character from Murray Ball's strip Footrot Flats (1975–1994)
- Pongo the Pirate, puppet character from Gerry Anderson's TV series Torchy the Battery Boy (1958–1959)
- "Pongo" Banks, antagonist of the 1979 Alan Clarke film Scum
- Pongo, assistant to Johhny Gan (Bobby Lee) on MADtv: Season Twelve (2006-2007)
- Pongo, puppet from Rooster Teeth Productions short films
- Pongo, Dalmatian dog character in The Hundred and One Dalmatians, 1956 children's novel by Dodie Smith, and other adaptations:
- Pongo, pampered pet dragon in the British children's television series A Rubovian Legend (1955), created by Gordon Murray
- Pongo the Dragon, character since 2001 in U.S. animated children's show Oswald
- Pongo, dog character of Billy The Kid in the D. C. Thomson 1970s British comics Cracker
- Pango Pango, a.k.a. Pago Pago, in Samoa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pongo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.