From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Posthumous means arising, occurring, or continuing after one's death.
|Look up posthumous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Posthumous or Posthumus may refer to:
- Ladislaus the Posthumous, 15th-century monarch in Bohemia, Hungary, and Austria
- Posthumus, a character in Shakespeare's play, Cymbeline
- Dick Posthumus, Michigan politician
- E.S. Posthumus, composers of electronic orchestral music
- Posthumous (EP), an EP by The Banner
- "Posthumus Zone," recorded/written by E.S. Posthumus, theme music for The NFL Today
- Posthumous, a 2014 movie directed by Lulu Wang, starring Jack Huston and Brit Marling
- List of works published posthumously
- Postumus (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Posthumous"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Posthumous.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.