From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up potshot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Potshot may refer to:
- Pot-shots, a form of literary art attributed to epigrammist Ashleigh Brilliant
- Potshot (novel), a Spenser novel by Robert B. Parker
- Potshot (band), a former J-ska music group from Japan
- Potshot Lake, Minnesota, an unorganized territory
- Potshot, the codename for a WWII base that is now Exmouth, Western Australia
- Firing a weapon in the general direction of an intended target is referred to as a potshot. Often used metaphorically or rhetorically also, as in "The speaker took a potshot at the absent councilperson."
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Potshot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.