Premier Health Partners
Premier Health Partners is a medical network of five hospitals and two major health centers in the Dayton region. Premier Health Partners is a partner of Catholic Health Initiatives at their Good Samaritan facilities.
Premier Health Partners, which employs 14,000 workers, is the second-largest employer in the Dayton region and ninth-largest employer in Ohio. They contribute about $2 billion a year in positive economic impact.
Hospitals included in the network are:
- Miami Valley Hospital - Dayton, Ohio USA
- Atrium Medical Center - Middletown, Ohio USA
- Upper Valley Medical Center - Troy, Ohio USA
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Dayton, Ohio USA
- Miami Valley Hospital South - Centerville, Ohio USA
 See also
|This health-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|