From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up premiere in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A premiere is the first artistic performance of theatrical, musical or other cultural presentations.
Premiere may also refer to:
In television and film:
- "Premiere" (Farscape episode)
- "Premiere" (The O.C.), the pilot episode of The O.C.
- Premiere, a defunct British television channel
- Sky Deutschland, a German pay-TV platform formerly known as Premiere
- Premiere Networks, also formerly Premiere Radio Networks, a syndication service
- La Première (Ivory Coast), an Ivorian television channel operated by Radiodiffusion Television Ivoirienne
- Premiere (1937 film), an Austrian musical film
- Premiere (film), a 1938 British film
- Première Chaîne, a Canadian radio network operated by CBC Radio
- La Première (Belgium), a Belgian radio station operated by RTBF
- La Première (Switzerland): A French-language radio network in Switzerland
- Outre-Mer 1ère: A network of radio and television stations for the overseas departments and territories of France
In other uses:
- Premiere (magazine), a magazine of films and movie-making
- Lincoln Premiere, a 1950s luxury car by the Ford Motor Company
- Adobe Premiere Pro, a video editing software program
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.