From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up prep in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prep may refer to:
- A nickname for anything associated with a University-preparatory school, such as:
- Prep, a novel by Curtis Sittenfeld
- Prep, short form for a plasmid preparation (including minipreps and bulk preps) or the DNA prepared by such a method
- Prep, short form for preparation of or for something
- PReP, the PowerPC Reference Platform
- P-rep, a statistical value of the probability of replicating an observed effect
- Preparative, a NATO signal flag
- Presequence Protease, a mitochondrial and chloroplastic protein
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, a medical procedure to prevent disease before exposure
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prep.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.