From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Preparation may refer to:
- Prepared food
- Prepared supplement
- Prepared drug
- Prepared dosage form
- Preparation (dental), the method by which a tooth is prepared when removing decay and designing a form that will provide adequate retention for a dental restoration
- Preparation (music), treatment of dissonance in tonal music
- Preparation (principle) - a management principle whereby people get ready for a final product or for a successful experience.
- Special modifications to instruments, see
- Preparation time, time to prepare speeches in policy debate
- Preparation (physics), putting a physical system in a defined state, often used in quantum theoretic context
Prepare can refer to:
- Prepare (SQL), statement in SQL
- Preparation H, popular hemorrhoids medicine
- Preparation for the Gospel, early Christian book
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.