From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up prescription in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prescription may refer to:
- Prescription medication, a drug available only by a medical prescription
- Medical prescription, a plan of care written by a physician or other health care professional
- Eyeglass prescription, written by an ophthalmologist or an optometrist
- Prescription (sovereignty transfer), a doctrine in international law about sovereignty over a territory
- Custom (law), prescriptive right is enjoyed through long use
- Linguistic prescription, the laying down of normative language rules
- Period of prescription, a civil law analogue to the common law statute of limitations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.