From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up primeval in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Primeval or primæval may refer to:
- Primeval, a British science fiction television series.
- Primeval: New World, a one season Canadian science fiction series, spin-off of the British series Primeval.
- Primeval (film), a 2007 film
- Primeval, also known as The Lost Tribe, a 2010 film
- Primeval (Doctor Who audio), a Big Finish audio play based on the BBC TV series Doctor Who
- "Primeval" (Buffy episode), an episode of the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Primeval forest, an area of forest that has attained great age
- Primeval number, a positive integer satisfying certain conditions
- Primevil, a comic book villain
- Primevil (band), an American band of the 1970s
- Primitive (disambiguation)
- Primordial (disambiguation)
- Prinivil or Lisinopril, a hypertension drug
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.